Becoming a member of the project
Members of the projects already include Inbox.lv, SigmaNet, LATNET Service, Lattelecom, Telia… In order to fully utilise all the advantages the project offers, you must become a member. Use and membership of the Latvian MMS is free of charge. An organisation can become a member of the project if it fits the following criteria:
- the organisation is a Latvian Internet service and/or service provider, or it has its own autonomous system;
- at least two current MMS members support the organisation’s inclusion in the project, and none of the other members have relevant or justified objections.
- write to firstname.lastname@example.org and outline your interest in participation, mentioning the two current MMS member organisations that support your organisation becoming a member;
- CERT NIC.LV will survey the other participating organisations in order to ascertain whether any of them have any relevant or justified objections to your organisation becoming a member;
- the new member will sign a co-operation agreement with LU MII (which is CERT NIC.LV’s parent organisation).